Google knows that the privacy and security of personal information for all of its users Android They store on their cell phones, it’s something that really worries them, and for this reason, the company has focused on developing new functions based on the two features we just mentioned, and it really shows, for example: now no one will be able to turn off your cell phone if it is lost or I stole it. On this occasion, we will explain from Mag why you are not given access to all the applications you have installed on your smartphone.
Some of the apps you download directly from the Google Play Store Androidthey will require certain permissions for certain resources of the mobile device in order to be able to work, however, it is not always a good idea to “accept” everything without first knowing what access we are granting.
As you remember, permissions are security systems that are present in the operating system AndroidWhen is the permit granted? Simple, when you open an app for the first time, for example, if you want to activate GPS with your cell phone, the Google app will ask you to access your location.
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE PERMISSIONS TO ALL ANDROID APPS
To answer the question, because there are some apps that ask you for permissions that have nothing to do with what they give you, for example, the camera app doesn’t have to ask you to access the microphone or the location, this is very suspicious and the software may have been said to have malicious intent, we suggest You have to remove it. If you want to know all the permissions you have given to your cell phone apps, do the following:
- First, go to Settings or Configurations of Androidyou can locate it with a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Find the “Applications” section and click on it.
- All the pre-installed and pre-loaded applications will appear here, choose one.
- You have just entered “Application Information”, click on “Access”.
- You are already in the Permissions app, you have two sections: “With permission” and “Without permission”.
- If you want to remove a permission, tap on the first and select the “Don’t Allow” option.
- In case you want to grant the permission, go back and enter the second permission, and finally choose “Allow”.
How to create a QR code from Android to share my WiFi without providing a password
- Open “Settings” Android.
- Press Connections, the name of the partitions may change slightly depending on the make and model of the device.
- Now, hold for a few seconds on your WiFi signal.
- The network center will be displayed. Tap the gear to the right of your WiFi network.
- Scroll down until you find the “QR Code” option.
- Finally, your friend has to scan this code from his cell phone so that it connects automatically without having to enter the password.
- It is also possible to create an image of the QR code which will be stored in your gallery, so you will not have to do this process again when you want to share WiFi.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”