ASUS extends the Creative Beta Program with Adobe until August 2024
Barcelona, November 8, 2023 ASUS renews its innovative trial program with Adobe and extends the collaboration that began in September 2021 until August 2024. Available to ASUS customers, the program offers a free trial of Adobe products for between one and three months. , providing creative professionals with cutting-edge tools.
“ASUS is advancing innovation and offering creative professionals an expansion of its collaboration with Adobe,” said Iris Langa, Director of Marketing and Communications at ASUS. “The pilot puts the future of creativity within reach of all our customers, from animation to photography.”
“We are excited to join forces with ASUS to elevate the creative potential of users around the world,” added François Cottin, Senior Director of 3D Design, Manufacturing and Marketing at Adobe. “Including tools like Adobe Substance 3D and generative AI through Firefly, natively integrated into Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Express within Adobe Creative Cloud, promises to revolutionize the creative process.”
This expanded collaboration reinforces ASUS and Adobe’s shared vision of empowering innovation and creativity with technology. Through beta releases, the two companies’ goal is to facilitate access to cutting-edge creative tools and thus foster the creation of a community of inspired creators.
Highlights of the expanded program
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Creative Cloud includes various creative applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc. Enhanced with creative AI features, it meets various creative needs such as photo editing, graphic design, and illustration. Aimed at both professionals and amateurs, the suite provides cutting-edge tools to bring your creative vision to life.
- Adobe Material 3D: A complete set of tools designed to create, texture, and visualize 3D assets. It includes applications such as Painter, Sampler, Designer, Modeler, Stager, and Substance 3D Assets, and provides a complete 3D design workflow. Substance 3D is widely used in sectors such as game development and movie visual effects. It allows artists and designers to efficiently create realistic 3D objects and environments.
- Adobe Acrobat: A tool that allows users to easily create, edit and convert PDF documents. Creators can also digitally encrypt and sign documents, improving security and authenticity. Collaboration features such as markup tools to highlight, annotate, and annotate PDF files; Feedback gathering capabilities; The ability to store PDF documents in the cloud makes Acrobat a versatile solution for personal and professional needs.
- ASUS ProArt Creator Hub integration: Integration with Adobe provides many benefits for creative professionals, including increased productivity, improved accuracy, a better ergonomics, and customizable workflow. ASUS Dial allows users to access and configure frequently used settings quickly and easily; The ASUS Control Panel provides a central location to manage all ASUS ProArt settings.
- Recovery opportunities: Users of select ASUS products will be able to redeem 1-3 month trials twice, providing extended access to these advanced tools.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”