btsa South Korean boy group from k popAnd Keep sharing previews of their upcoming album called “Evidence – proofThis studio album is a compilation of demos, a cappella, and solos for the members of the band Bangtan. Proof is scheduled for release on June 10, 2022, and this new material will offer a fresh look at Bangtan’s work, showing us different versions of what we already know.
Songs from PROOF, BTS’ new album:
The guide consists of 3 albums, each with a different track list. The debut album consists of 19 songs, including the single “Not Coming Yet”, the song that was selected for promotion by BTS. Within the song list #1 Fake Love, ON and Life Goes, you can find singles like Butter and Dynamite and also songs from Bangtan’s early days like Danger, Born singer and I need U.
Track list #2 features 15 songs with titles like Moon, Filter, Seesaw, Cypher, Euphoria, and more. The most impressive songs list is number 3, it includes 14 songs. Nicknames like Tony Montana, Youth, Still With You, Epiphany, among others, stand out in this collection.
BTS guide: BANGTAN’s new album schedule
Proof, the ninth album by BTS, began pre-release on May 4 but will be officially released on June 10, 2022. “Not Coming Yet”, a song from the #1 chart and D-1, was selected as the single from Proof. Below we share a number of important dates when BTS will release new trailers or information about the new album:
- May 9: Tracking Lists Confirmed
- May 17: Inspiration
- May 28: Proof of concept images
- May 31 – June 2: Concept Images (door)
- 7 June: (Only the date is known but not the nature of what will be revealed)
- June 8th: “Not Yet Yet” Teaser No. 1 (Official Video)
- June 9: Trailer No. 2 for the second teaser video for “Not Yet Yet”
- June 10: “Proof” album and single “yet to come” released
- June 13: (Only the date is known but not the nature of what will be revealed)
“Travel junkie. Coffee lover. Incurable social media evangelist. Zombie maven.”