Colombia will have a new opportunity to advance in this regard South American qualification When the nearly wiped out Bolivia is measured in the city of Barranquilla, in the race to World Cup Qatar 2022.
The local team needs a win and is hoping that Peru and Chile will lose to move up to sixth and an Inca finish fifth.
Colombia is pressing to win the remaining two matches against teams outside the race such as Bolivia and Venezuela to put pressure on Peru and Chile. With this said, he will have aspirations to keep the match place.
In the match held in La Paz, the two teams tied 1-1 with goals from Roger Martinez (69) and Fernando Sociedo in 83.
For its part, Bolivia lost almost all qualification options with two straight defeats in the past day. The only miracle awaiting La Verde is to win both games with more than five goals and hope that Peru will lose both games and conceded five goals.
Watch the Colombia vs. Bolivia heading to Qatar 2022
· Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Mexico: 18:30
· Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay: 20:30
· Paraguay, Chile: 20:00
· Venezuela and Bolivia 19:30
· Spain: 00:30
· United States (New York and Miami): 20:30
· United States (Los Angeles): 16:30
Which channels to watch the Colombia vs. Bolivia
· Ecuador: football channel (App and Website) on YouTube, Movistar Play and TV Cable
· Venezuela: TLT, Meridian TV And the television
· Colombia: snail And the snail toys
· Peru: America TV, Movistar Sports And the Movistar . play Peruvian
· Bolivia: TV levels And the Tiggo Sports
· Chile: ChilevisionAnd the Clear video, CDF HD And the CDF Stadium
· Argentina: TyC Sports And the public television
· Paraguay: Tiggo Sports
· Uruguay: VTV +
· Brazil: IE Plus
· Mexico: Sky Sports (504-546)
· United State: FITE-TV (Dr)
“Analyst. Web buff. Wannabe beer trailblazer. Certified music expert. Zombie lover. Explorer. Pop culture fanatic.”