June 28, 2022

News Collective

Complete New Zealand News World

Brazilian singer Anita poses in front of her wax statue at the New York Museum

Colombian Atoista introduces himself to Palmeiras and is expected to be Chilean Huerta

This content was published on Dec 13, 2021 – 22:49

São Paulo, December 13 (EFE): Colombian creator Eduardo Atoista presented himself to Brazilian Palmeiras on Monday for routine medical checks and sign a contract for the next five seasons, while Chilean defender Valder Huerta is expected to continue in the coming days.

The 25-year-old, who was at the Los Angeles club, should be officially introduced this week, when Palmeiras’ medical staff agree to sign him and the club finish the business in exchange for 70% of the player’s union equity, calculated at $3.7 million. .

The player has been one of the goals since mid-year for Portuguese coach Abel Ferreira as a boost to the final extension of the Brazilian League and Copa Libertadores that the Sao Paulo team conquered and that the Colombian would now be able to obtain. In the Emirates Club World Cup in February 2022.

In addition to Atoista, Palmeiras reached an inter-club agreement with the University of Chile on Monday for defender Huerta, who has already become official in Santiago as a new player for the Brazilian national team, who will receive 80% of his rights and the rest. 20% will remain owned by the Australian club.

Goalkeeper Marcelo Lomba, of Internacional de Porto Alegre, is one of Palmeiras’ other bets for the 2022 season. EFE

wgm / car

© EFE 2021. Redistribution and redistribution of all or part of the contents of the EFE Services, without the prior and express consent of EFE SA, is expressly prohibited.

See also  Atalanta - Villarreal, postponed due to snow: Champions League, live broadcast