In 2019, the previous generation consoles and computers were received Disney Playset: Aladdin and the Lion King. While it included the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive and Game Boy versions of Aladdin, chief among them was his absence: the absence of SNES developed by Capcom and Shinji Mikami himself, father of vampire.
Last August, the ESRB registry revealed the existence of a new version of the said kit, including jungle book It is now known simply as Disney classic toys. It not only includes all the versions of this latest game, but also includes a popular version of Aladdin for Super Nintendo. It was later adapted for the Game Boy Advance.
Aladdin It will obviously include difficulty settings, camera changes, and additional surprises. Other games will receive 1080p updates, the ability to rewind or speed up the action, and a quick save function.
Here is the full list of games in the collection:
- Disney’s Aladdin: SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Sega Mega Drive
- Disney’s Aladdin – Final Cut: Sega Mega Drive
- Disney Aladdin – Demo: Sega Mega Drive
- Disney’s Aladdin – Japanese version: Sega Mega Drive
- Disney The Lion King: SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Sega Mega Drive
- Disney The Lion King – Japanese Version: Sega Mega Drive
- Disney The Jungle Book: SNES, Game Boy, Sega Mega Drive
It is still not entirely clear whether the owners Disney Playset: Aladdin and the Lion King Free update when Disney classic toys It comes out in November. Or if on the contrary, it will be sold separately as a different product.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”