Disney+ celebrates its second anniversary (yes, in the US, Canada, and the Netherlands) A series of announcements and premieres that Marvel fans are likely to have counting down the days Until the event arrives: November 12 is a day to celebrate the color red on the Marvel calendar.
On the other hand, the first shows:Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings‘Arrives the podium, accompanied by the opening of ‘Jungle Cruise’ – Summer Summer by The Rock and Emily Blunt – to all subscribers, without having to pay a higher price. To this promise is added to the announcement of the news: “A special tribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting vision of what the future holds”, which could indicate new series and release dates. Keep in mind that the event will arrive just one week after the landing.eternity“.
Disney + for all tastes
These are not all the surprises that November 12th will bring us. There will be new content and ads, How do:
● Film “Finally Home Alone”, based on the legendary series starring Macaulay Culkin.
● New series of Olaf Bersta shorts.Where the character from the movie Frozen will reinterpret children’s stories.
● Animated short film Hi Alberto from Pixar, with characters from the last “Luca”.
● New short film about The Simpsons that honors Disney+ brands
● The first five episodes of the second season of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” from National Geographic.
● a Special about Boba FettWhich is expected to show its own series on the platform soon.
● Dopesick: An Addiction StoryStarring Michael Keaton, as part of Star
On that day, in addition, the platform will land in new markets in the Asia-Pacific region and Various promotional activities are planned, such as discounts in the online Disney store.
“Travel junkie. Coffee lover. Incurable social media evangelist. Zombie maven.”