Musician and singer Enrique Banbury announced, Sunday, that due to his throat problems and “with all the pain” in his heart, he canceled his tour in the United States, as well as concerts scheduled in Spain.
“Unfortunately, today in Chicago, a day before the ‘show’ at Rosemont, we have to announce that we will not be able to continue the tour. My problems with my throat and breathing increased and came back sharply last night and I thought it would be controlled out,” Bunberry said in a statement. of my hand and my desires.”
A situation that forced him, “with all the pain” in his heart, to “push what he saw was imminent.”
For tickets added, the amount will be returned.
As the artist explained in this statement, when he announced the “Last Tour” concerts two months ago, he wanted “to fulfill previous commitments, both in the United States and in Spain.”
“With Latin America we were on schedule, as no agreement had been concluded yet,” he explained.
But, given the ‘events’, he and his band tried to ‘shrink’ both the US and Spain ‘Tour’ to ‘leave as much time as possible between concerts’ and thus ‘ensure as much as possible’ that his voice could ‘respond’.
He also said that, a few days ago, the first “shows” of this farewell tour began in New York, which continued in Atlanta: “Both were great concerts, for the audience and for us, I think I can say with some pride.”
Bunbury, 54, thanked his fans for their “understanding” in what he described as a “painful” moment for him and the entire team.
The man from Zaragoza, who was to say goodbye to the United States on June 6, was still giving concerts in Chicago, Houston, El Paso, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas and Anaheim.
“Travel junkie. Coffee lover. Incurable social media evangelist. Zombie maven.”