Google Maps It is not only a platform that allows you to search for addresses, restaurants, see real-time traffic, etc., but is also able to guide you or give you directions by voice so that you know how to get to a particular place However, in case you are not comfortable with the above voice You can change it to a new sound released thanks to the latest app update. Do you want to know how to do this? Here we will explain the steps.
According to the information published by the technology portal one zeroAnd the Google Maps She already has a new Spanish sound from Spain which, unlike the others, does not sound very mechanical and is more natural, has better spelling and better interprets the names of roads, roads or streets.
How to change the voice of Google Maps
- First, make sure of it Google Maps You have no pending updates in the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, open the app and tap on your profile picture icon present in the upper right corner.
- A new window will be displayed with several options, access to “Settings” or “Configuration”.
- Then tap on the Navigation Settings section.
- In this part, find the “Audio Test” section so that you can hear the current audio in the application. Google Maps.
- If you want to change it, click on “Sound selection” and choose “Spanish (Latin America)” or “Spanish (Spain)”, if you don’t like either, keep the “Default (Spanish)”.
Done, all you have to do is touch the ‘Voice Selection’ option so you can confirm the changes in the volume, and you can even adjust the guide volume to ‘Low’, ‘Normal’ or ‘High’, it’s a matter of taste.
How to find out how many people are in an organization using Google Maps
- Opens Google Maps And in the search bar (at the top of the screen), type the name of the place you want to visit.
- Click on that institution’s name until a window opens, which you must slide up to see the information card for the place.
- Scroll down until you find the Busy or Busy section, this will show you a bar graph.
- In addition, the function tells you if there is a high or low turnout for Live and shows an approximate number of people under it, and it can vary between 6, 9, 12, 16, 18 and 21.
That’s it, this is how you can find out the approximate number of people in real time in an enterprise or shopping center. You can also change the day from Monday to Sunday so that you have an idea of being there at any time.
Do you have problems with Google Maps? If the app is crashing on your phone or tablet, or has another issue affecting your experience, follow this series of steps by clicking hereTo access Google Help Support.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”