If you want to factory reset your Xiaomi Smart TV due to a malfunction, just follow these steps
The Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi, has diversified the technology market, so it no longer stands out only in the mobile phone sector, but It has also entered the field of smart TVs, inventing and offering many interesting options, and best of all, at an affordable price. Not to mention, you can enrich your user experience by adjusting the channels, and later you can arrange them so that everything looks more beautiful.
Xiaomi has many interesting smart TV models They are good options for the money.. However, like other brands, it is not exempt from errors that affect its operation. These errors can often be fixed quickly, but if they persist no matter what you do, it may be a good idea to perform a factory reset. Although you should know that you will lose your settings and installed applications.
But if you make that decision, we'll teach you how to do it Factory reset your Xiaomi TV quickly.
Steps to factory reset your Xiaomi TV
Again, you should know that when you factory reset your Xiaomi TV, You will lose the exact channels, settings and applications that you installed, so you will have to repeat this process again. But if you're ok with it and want to continue, you should follow these steps.
- The first thing you should do is access the start menu of your Xiaomi TV.
- Now you should enter the section Settings.
- After this, you must navigate through the options until you find its location Storage and restoration.
- When you enter this section, you must select the option Factory settings.
- A confirmation message will then be displayed explaining what will happen if you continue.
- You must click on Factory reset.
- Next, you will have to reconfirm that you want to erase all information and restore factory settings.
- To do this, click Erase everything You will have to wait for the reset process to take place.
How to factory reset Xiaomi Smart TV without remote control
Yes, on the other hand, You have lost your Xiaomi Smart TV remote control And you don't want to wait to find it or buy another one, you should know that you can still factory reset your TV, using the physical buttons that these models include, either on the bottom, back, or side of the device.
- Obviously, the first thing you should do is identify the buttons on your TV.
- Its location depends on the TV model and can be on the back, side or bottom.
- So, the next thing you should do is to unplug the TV from the power supply. To do this, unplug the power cord.
- Now, you have to press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button at the same time.
- Without releasing these buttons, you must reconnect the power cable to the power outlet.
- You do not have to release these buttons at any time until you see the Android TV icon on the screen.
- If you did everything right, all you have to do is wait for the factory reset to take place.
- This may take a few minutes. Then you can reconfigure everything to your liking.
- That's how easy it is to restore Xiaomi Smart TV without the remote control.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”