I wrote in trends The
Are you extremely jealous of your privacy and feel that your identity and personal data are the most vulnerable in social applications and systems?
For now, this wouldn’t be a nuisance in The WhatsAppas META has strengthened its measures and Privacy filters so that you personal picture It only appears to the contacts you decide to, plus last call Which you have in the most famous instant messaging application in the world.
In Binary Herald we share a file Step by Step How to make your profile picture visible only to the contacts you decide, as well as others tricks inside The WhatsApp It can be very useful for strengthening the privacy filters in this app.
Step by step: How to hide your profile picture from some of your contacts on WhatsApp?
- Go to the WhatsApp application that you have installed on your cell phone.
- Proceed to open the “Settings” section of WhatsApp.
- Click “Account”
- Then go to “Privacy”
- You must click on “Last connection time, profile picture, information and/or status”
- Proceed to clicking on the “My contacts except” section and select the people from whom you want to hide your profile picture and other filters such as connection time.
Step by step: How to hide last and last contact time on WhatsApp?
- You have to follow the same steps as for the profile picture.
- Proceed to click on the “My contacts except” section and select the people from whom you want to hide your last and last WhatsApp contact.
In the same way, you can hide your status from the contacts you want with the same step that we showed you earlier, but by clicking on the “Status privacy” function. in this way:
Follow Heraldo Binario on Google News, click here.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”