June 21, 2024

News Collective

Complete New Zealand News World

Inditex and El Corte Ingls started their sales on Saturday in physical stores

Inditex and El Corte Ingls started their sales on Saturday in physical stores

The English Court and Inditex companies (Zara, Stradivarius, Bershka, Pull & Bear, Massimo Dutti, Lefties, Oysho) officially start their winter sales on Saturday, January 7, although I brought them yesterday, Friday, Three Kings Day, to buy through the Internet.

specific, English court These days of discounts will begin on Saturday in all of its malls, although sales are already active and available from 9:00 a.m. on Three Kings Day on its website and in the company’s “app”.

sphereThe Spanish distribution giant’s fashion banner has already posted the sales poster on its website and in its physical stores in Spain.

For their part, the signatures Inditex Group They’re back to presenting their offerings online, as has been the norm in recent years, though the “Sale” sign will be hanging in all of their physical stores on Saturday.

shred Pull & Bear It had previously confirmed that its discounts of up to 40% will be available today from 6:00 pm on its mobile application, while it will be activated on the web as of 7:00 pm, while Stradivarius s Oysho I also advanced that they will follow the same schedule, as will the rest of the company’s brands, such as Zara and Barsha.

for his part, mango It currently has promotions for various clothing already discounted on its website, with Saturday being the official start date for sales across the country, according to Europa Press.

On the other hand, there are different fashion brands as fashion brands Tendam collection (Cortefiel, Springfield or Women’s Secret), H&M or UniqloAmong others, they have already hung the “sales” sign in their stores a few days ago, taking advantage of the liberalization of sales.

See also  US investor consolidates stake in Viva with Ireland

in this way, Corteville, Pedro del Hierro, Springfield or Women’s Secret They started their sale campaign, both on the web and in their physical stores, a few days ago, with offers ranging from 50% to 70% on some items.

For its part, the Japanese fashion company uniqlo It also already has discounts on a wide range of discounted items for women, men and children on its website, while the Swedish banner H&M From last December 28 to February 16, it is already offering discounts of up to 50% in its windows and in its online store.

Some discounts that come with High inflation rates that can discourage consumer spending In this period, while at the level of work is expected that this campaign will mean Job creation increased by 9.3% compared to 2022, reaching 202 thousand contractsAccording to Adecco estimates for this year.

This will be the first campaign after entry into force repair workAnd with this, changes in the type of contracts will be noted. Adecco expects that at least 10% of the total contracts will be fixed and non-continuous, while the remaining 90% will be configured as temporary contracts due to production conditions.