Evoto is one of the most efficient AI retouching software on the market, especially for batch retouching work with high control over the results. A few months ago we published the first tutorial in which you can see how it works: This is how iPhoto works
In this next another tutorial, you can see all the new features introduced in Evoto, which are important new features and include:
- The ability to change the number very easily Interface language Choose from many new languages, including Spanish
- Elimination of Clothes wrinkles
- Remove shine from the face. It’s new and in beta but you can access it from the program itself without having to download a trial version
- Concealer brush To delete items in the image or clone items of your choice. It’s located in the top toolbar next to the Liquify tool
- Elimination of Freckles and cellulite
One feature that makes the work so efficient is that all the touches made to the image can be saved as a preset for future use.
Download and 30 free credits
Evoto is free to download and use without restrictions, but if you want to export your retouched images, you must purchase a credit package, one credit and one retouched image exported.
If you download the program from the following link, you will get 30 free points with which you can retouch and export 30 images:
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”