After some bugs were discovered, it looks like a new update is already available in the game Nintendo Switch. This is the patch that the developers officially released on console recently Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
specific, This version is 1.11.1 The game includes several fixes and tweaks aimed at improving the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check out the list of news below:
- Fixed a bug affecting the DIY Recipes app, causing items to display in the wrong order when sorted in the order they were obtained.
- Fixed an issue where the color contrast of some items in the catalog would not appear on Faun Key.
- Fixed an issue causing the Mini Nook’s closed background music to not play.
- Fixed an issue that caused clouds that normally appear during certain seasons to not appear.
- Additional Notes: Updates A, B, C, etc. They are small updates required for special occasions. They are downloaded automatically when you start the game while connected to the Internet.
What is your opinion? Have you already updated it? Feel free to share in the comments if you find any news other than those mentioned in the list.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”