Which Game Challenge from today? The playoffs for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar will be played on Monday, June 13 and Tuesday, June 14, where Peru will face Australia for clearance for the new World Cup, with the next match being Costa Rica vs. Costa Rica. New Zealand.
The Peruvian national team is the preferred team to qualify for the second consecutive World Cup under Ricardo Carreca, however, it will face the Australians on Monday, June 13 in Doha.
On the Costa Rican side, they are excited to see Qatar qualify for the 2022 World Cup, but they will have to face New Zealand to see if they can get the long-awaited allotment.
With this in mind, allocations within Racing stores Very interesting these days (June 13 and 14) like Inkabet and Betsson, where both games will captivate all fans from start to finish. See here what the odds are for the most important matches to take place this mid-week.
Peru vs Australia: Incapet racing odds
|Peru 1.75||Draw 3.40||Australia 5.00||World Repechage, Qatar 2022|
Special anomalies in Inkabet
- If the Peruvian team Qatar qualifies for the 2022 World Cup, Inkapet pays 1.33 and if the Australian team qualifies it pays 3.30.
- In the 90th minute of the match, if the Peruvian team is 1-0, Inkapet pays 5.25; If Peru is 2-1 in favor, pay 8.00
- If the Peruvian team scores the first goal within 90 minutes, the bookmaker pays 1.60.
- If both teams score, a 2.10 fee will be paid.
- Inkabet pays 10.00 if Peru wins in overtime and 13.00 if it wins on penalty.
- If Peru comes back and wins, the bookmaker pays 10.00.
Peru vs Australia: Racing odds in Betson
|Peru 1.75||Up to 3.50||Australia 5.00||World Repechage, Qatar 2022|
Costa Rica vs New Zealand: Incapet racing odds
|Costa Rican 1.67||Draw 3.40||New Zealand 6.00||World Repechage, Qatar 2022|
Costa Rica vs New Zealand: Racing odds in Betson
|Costa Rican 1.70||Until 3.30 p.m.||New Zealand 5.50||World Repechage, Qatar 2022|
“Typical beer advocate. Future teen idol. Unapologetic tv practitioner. Music trailblazer.”