1. All information provided in the Porsche Newsroom, including but not limited to text, images, audio and video documents, is subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection legislation. It is intended exclusively for use by journalists as a source for their media reports, and is not intended for commercial use, in particular for advertising purposes. Text, images, audio or video data may not be transferred to unauthorized third parties.
2. All logos and trademarks mentioned in the Porsche Newsroom are trademarks of Dr. Ing.hc F. Porsche AG (hereinafter referred to as Porsche AG), unless otherwise stated.
3. All contents of the Porsche Newsroom are carefully researched and compiled. However, the information may contain errors or inaccuracies. Porsche AG does not assume any responsibility regarding the results that may be obtained through the use of the information, in particular regarding its accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
4. As far as the Porsche Newsroom provides information regarding vehicles, the data refers to the German market. Data on standard equipment, legal and tax regulations and implications are valid for the federal public in Germany only.
5. Regarding the use of the Porsche Newsroom, technical errors such as delays in transmitting news cannot be excluded. Porsche AG does not accept any liability for any damage resulting.
6. To the extent that the Porsche Newsroom provides links to third-party Internet sites, Porsche AG does not bear any responsibility for the content of the linked sites. When using the links, the user leaves the Porsche AG information products.
7. By agreeing to these rights of use, the user is obligated to refrain from any inappropriate use of the Porsche Newsroom.
8. In the event of improper use, Porsche AG reserves the right to block access to the Porsche Newsroom.
9. If one or more provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
“Beeraholic. Friend of animals everywhere. Evil web scholar. Zombie maven.”