Did you buy a cell phone from An apple After using it for several years Android? If you get mephone That, although there are some limitations such as sacrificing some conversations for The WhatsAppThere is a trick for you to pass all your contact numbers without having to connect your mobile phone to the computer.
As we know many times we want our new Iphone Count on photos, videos and everything you need to enjoy the content on a new screen, but a series of very cumbersome steps, such as using the same Wi-Fi network, is necessary to get it done without delay.
But now a trick has been discovered that very few users who come from Android and are using iOS for the first time. How do I transfer the entire contact list?
If your contacts are in the Google cloud, don’t worry, you just need a software on your Android smartphone that is owned by Apple and can be downloaded absolutely free of charge. So take your mobile phone and do it very carefully.
HOW TO PASS YOUR CONTACTS FROM ANDROID TO IPHONE
- Connect your iPhone to your Android on the same Wi-Fi network.
- At that moment an icon will appear on your iPhone cell phone.
- If you don’t notice it, then you have to go to Settings and tap on Transfer Data from Android.
- When you do that, it will simply be backed up.
- Then the process of copying all your contacts and transferring them later to iPhone will start.
- Once that is done, just head over and see if the process is done correctly.
- Remember that on both devices, Android and iPhone, the process must appear to be completed so that there are no problems.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”