What processor does it come with and if its camera is 108MP? xiaomi It took the opportunity to launch its latest advanced equipment in our country, and Xiaomi 11T Proa device that not only has a camera that records 8K resolution, but can also charge to 100% in just 15 minutes.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro It has a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz. This is FullHD + with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and HDR10 +.
As he carries in his body Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, 8GB of expandable RAM, and up to 256GB of internal storage. In the same way, it comes with Android 11 and its MIUI 12.5 customization layer..
In the photographic department we have a 108MP main camera, 8MP wide angle (f/2.2) and 120-degree viewing angle, as well as a 5MP remote control. While the front camera is 20 MP f / 2.5.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro Supports 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging, which aims to charge the station in just 15 minutes to 100%. Its price in Peru is 3399 soles.
XIAOMI 11T PRO TECHNICAL SHEET: Features
- Screen: 6.67, amoled. 120 Hz. Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels). 20: 9. HDR10 +
- Dimensions and weight: 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8 mm at 204 g
- Healer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- RAM: 8 GB
- storage: 256 GB
- Back camera: Primary: 108 MP (f/1.75). Ultra Wide Angle: 8 MP (f / 2.2) and a viewing angle of 120 degrees. Remote Macro: 5 MP (f/2.4)
- Front camera: 20 MP f/2.5
- the battery: 5000 mAh Fast Charging 120W
- The operating system: Android 11 + MIUI 12.5
- Connection: The fifth generation network. Wi-Fi 6. Bluetooth 5.2. GPS. NFC. Infrared. USB Type C
- others: Harman Kardon stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos technology. Fingerprint reader on the power button
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”