device camera Android It does more than just capture moments or record videos. It also allows you to add information or metadata to the image. Just with a simple configuration, we can see the brand, model of the device, and the time and place the photo was taken, among other data.
However, for security reasons, many users want to remove the location of their photos, without explaining how the process is carried out. This is the reason for the gate muinsput together a four-step guide for us to remove location-related information, using Google Photos.
Tutorial to remove the location of your photos using GOOGLE PHOTOS
- Open the Google Photos app on your Android phone
- Select the photo you want to edit and tap the three-dotted button in the upper right corner
- A new menu will be displayed that includes a thumbnail view of the location on Google Maps
- Below this map there is a pencil icon and select Delete Location to finish the process
Keep in mind that Google doesn’t allow you to delete multiple photos site at once, so you will have to repeat these steps for each photo you want to edit.
How to see all my photos and videos with the site
- First, make sure of it Google Photos You have no pending updates in the Google Play Store for Android.
- Now, open the app and click on your profile picture icon, you find it in the upper right corner.
- A small window will be displayed with various options, click “Image settings”.
- Then go to the “Location” section. Manage your site data.
- Finally, click on the section called “Photos with Location”.
Ready, from here you can view and even manage all the photos and videos containing your map data and locations i.e. the approximate address where the photos were taken in real time.
How to use the snippet feature in Google Photos
- Log in to Google Photos And scroll down until you find the “Snippets” option, tap on it.
- Now, select your video and the platform’s AI will find the best part of it, and it may take a few seconds.
- When the process is finished, you will be shown the obtained result.
- Finally, below you will get three additional tools: ‘Share’, ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’, choose any of them.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”