- Markets end moderate gains today. Wall Street is trading higher, but not significantly so. However, sentiment after the recent 9% increase remains positive.
- The dollar index rose 0.30%, but compared to recent declines, this is a small upward move.
- One of the weakest currencies today are the Euro and the Japanese Yen. USDJPY rose 0.60% to 151.350, and the exchange rate is once again approaching the highest local level.
- In the precious metals market we see mainly increases. Although gold is trading flat, silver is gaining over 1.40% and the leader of the increases is palladium, which is gaining 2.80% today.
- Cryptocurrencies rebounded in the second part of the day. Bitcoin once again became the leader among cryptocurrencies with an increase of approximately 6.50% from $37,700. Ethereum price rose 3.10% to $2,040, with smaller altcoins also seeing significant increases.
“This report is provided for general information and educational purposes only. Any opinion, analysis, price or other content does not constitute investment advice or recommendation under Belize law. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and any person acting on such information shall XTB does so at its own risk. XTB will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.”) Leveraged products carry a high level of risk. Please ensure you understand the risks associated.”
“Beeraholic. Friend of animals everywhere. Evil web scholar. Zombie maven.”