Yesterday, the Prime Minister of New Zealand, Jacintha OrtonAnnounced that the country would eliminate the isolation requirements for returning New Zealanders They will gradually reopen their borders to all world travelers.
The island nation has been closed since March 2020, initially involving the health bubble to its neighbor Australia and its trips, but by the end of July it suspended that deal as a result of an increase in positive cases of Govt-19. , And the suffering continues, the ocean is huge.
Thus stated in the announcement The reopening will be gradual and will allow workers from all over the world to enter, Including Argentina, Work visa holders or skilled workers. The process is carried out in 5 steps, namely:
1. From February 27, New Zealanders, residents and other eligible travelers from Australia will be able to enter.
Two. From March 13thWill be allowed to enter Skilled workersRelatives of citizens, and Visa holders are travelers Work vacation.
3. On April 12, they will begin accepting temporary visa holders and 5,000 international students during the second semester of 2022.
Four. From July, all travelers from Australia will be accepted with a work permit from travelers from countries that do not require a visa and from authorized employers.
5. Beginning in October, all types of visas issued by the country, including visitor and student visas, will be accepted.
In all cases, it is important to note. Passengers should be fully vaccinated. Good news for Argentine players eager to enter New Zealand The country accepts and approves all vaccines used in Argentina, including Sputnik-V and Cancino. In addition, they must comply with one 10 day self-isolationThis will be the responsibility of the passenger.
In addition, to be able to travel there, it is necessary to present a Negative result of PCR test conducted within 48 hours of shipment And, once at the arrival airport, health officials will make each passenger 3 Rapid antigen detection tests.
How to get to work in New Zealand, which is Argentina?
First chance for Argentina eager to work in New Zealand for a while From March 13 when they begin to accept travelers on skilled foreign workers and work holiday visas.
In the first case, there are those who can emigrate to New Zealand Courses or adequate qualifications should be considered in the interest of the country. These cases involve the New Zealand employer who wants to hire them and make them “sponsors”, i.e. those who are interested in hiring that person and approving the visa application. Depending on the country’s need to provide this type of staff will be provided.
There is an evaluation system in New Zealand Skills o Ability to determine work visa grants. The most needed positions include IT staff positionsSuch as Programmers, Computer analysts, web developers, as well as economists or human resources experts, Among others. These are Skills Rated “Level 1”, very high, and can be obtained by those with these qualifications Work permit for up to three years. In the meantime, Qualified businesses with a level 4 or 5 can get a visa for up to a year, including nurses, dental assistants, babysitters, and other professionals and businesses.
Another way to enter as a worker From March 13 to New Zealand, by calls Visas Work vacation. They target young people 18 to 35 years oldBut unlike other countries Germany Or Portugal, The applicant is not required to have tertiary or university courses. Essentials to get it:
– A In the Argentine passport queue With at least one duration Three months after the visa expiresIt is offered for 12 months.
– A Refund of airfare or showing sufficient funds to pay for it.
– Do not travel with dependent family membersChildren for example.
– Prove that there is Adequate funding, valued at $ 2,771, can cover the initial cost of staying in the country. It is not necessary to apply for a visa, but it will be required upon arrival in the country. It can be issued in cash, by statement of account or by passenger checks.
– Submit X-ray examination.
– A Health insurance for travelers, which is valid for the entire stay, and covers Govt-19 related circumstances.
– Have not received this visa in the past, The Work vacation Can only be obtained from New Zealand once in a lifetime.
Those who comply with all of these will be ready to begin the visa application process starting March 13th. The same This is requested entirely online on the country’s migration site And, it comes at a cost to Argentina $ 185It must be paid by credit card and then settled in Argentina Bezos.
This visa, as already mentioned, This will allow Argentina to work 12 months carrying it and travel around the country. Generally, these permit holders work seasonally Collection of kiwi, cherry tomatoes, apples, grapes for wine production, tourism and more. It is also customary to find temporary positions Department of Tourism.
Most of these jobs are paid The minimum for an hour is referred to as USD 13. But there are also payment methods based on the volume of production, in which case it is very difficult to estimate the fee because it depends on each worker.
Some of the best places to find this type of work in New Zealand Blueberry, Strawberry Fields, Keystaff, Seasonal Jobs, Business, Frenz, WinejopsAmong many others.
Finally, a note for Argentines traveling to New Zealand with this visa from March 13. Is important The curriculum vitae focuses on the task at handNo previous experience in agricultural work is required, but work in fields such as gastronomy / hotel is required.
“Typical beer advocate. Future teen idol. Unapologetic tv practitioner. Music trailblazer.”