Last February 2004, it was created Facebook social networking site, the most important social network ever, is starting to become so basic that it only allows you to post photos and text and chat with your contacts. Everything changed when the company launched its first mobile app, from that moment the changes came and added video posts, reactions, marketplace, live broadcasts and stories, the last of which was so popular that they had to add it to WhatsApp and Instagram. This time we will teach you a new trick so that you can see the status of your contacts without them knowing.
Surely you have many reasons not to see the history of a contact in Facebook social networking siteSuddenly you don’t want the other person to think that you are ashamed of their life or that you are simply ashamed. Sometimes it happens that one of your contacts posts a status a minute ago (but you don’t know) and by chance you see it, it is very embarrassing because it means that you are waiting for what will happen.
It is important to clarify that this trick that we will teach you below only works from your Android phone or iPhone, and it will not have any effect if you are browsing through a computer or laptop. In addition to, Facebook social networking site It does not have a tool to view stories anonymously, unlike WhatsApp or Instagram.
How to view stories anonymously
- First, go to Facebook social networking site And at the top the stories will be located.
- Now, activate Airplane mode for your computer to lose all internet connection.
- Next, tap the history of the contact you want to see, but if you upload multiple contacts, you will only be able to see the first person, even if you repeat the trick.
- The next step is to close the application.
- Finally, turn off Airplane mode and open Facebook. How can you appreciate the seemingly invisible history.
Do you have a problem with Facebook social networking site Do you want to fix it? click HereAnd follow the steps to solve the problem you are experiencing with the application. In the meantime, if what you want is to report abuse or other conversations that violate the Facebook Messenger rules, tap the following Link. You can also shake your smartphone to report a problem.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”