In May 2007, Google introduced Street View, a plug-in for Google Maps and land, allowing panoramic views of roads and streets around the world. It was first available for the web and then for mobile devices Android. Now, Mountain View has introduced the development of this tool.
it’s about immersive show, a feature that uses images users take and combines with satellite imagery, to create a 3D model of cities around the world. Although no official release date has been set, Google has announced that it will be available in 2022.
the gate andro4all Point out how this new feature works. Additionally, specify that the first cities that will have a 3D model are Los Angeles, London, New York, San Francisco, and Tokyo.
How does the global view of Google Maps work?
- Access Google Maps from your Android device
- Select any location, or type the name of the location in the search bar
- In the drop-down panel, click on the image with the global view tag
- Slide your finger in any direction to enjoy the details of the 3D rendering that appears to you
Remember that for now, this functionality will be available to view the cities of Los Angeles, London, New York, San Francisco and Tokyo. In addition, there is still no official date for the start of enjoying the immersive view, but Google indicated that it will be active in the coming months of 2022.
Activate Incognito Mode in Google Maps in Android Auto
- Go to the Google Maps app on your smartphone
- Click on your profile picture, located in the upper right corner
- Choose to activate incognito mode
- Now connect your cell phone to the vehicle and start Android Auto
- Open Google Maps, in case it does not turn on automatically on your car screen
- At the top you’ll see a message that says “Incognito mode is on”
- Now just choose the destination and that’s it, the route will not be saved in your history
How to change the voice of Google Maps
- First, make sure of it Google Maps You have no pending updates in the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, open the app and tap on your profile picture icon present in the upper right corner.
- A new window will be displayed with several options, access to “Settings” or “Configuration”.
- Then tap on the Navigation Settings section.
- In this part, find the “Audio Test” section so that you can hear the current audio in the application. Google Maps.
- If you want to change it, click on “sound selection” and choose “Spanish (Latin America)” or “Spanish (Spain)”, and if you don’t like either one, keep the “Default (Spanish)”.
Done, all you have to do is touch the ‘Voice Selection’ option so you can confirm the changes in the volume, and you can even adjust the guide volume to ‘Low’, ‘Normal’ or ‘High’, it’s a matter of taste.
“Beer enthusiast. Subtly charming alcohol junkie. Wannabe internet buff. Typical pop culture lover.”